ConSol Partners is looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to lead a team of Delivery Consultants for both the contract and permanent markets!
We are hiring a Delivery Manager to own the organisation's development of candidate generation, drive the recruiting process from end to end as well as lead a team of Delivery Consultants. We are growing exponentially, have a great group of likeminded ambitious individuals, and have a down to earth company culture building a legacy in a very niche tech staffing space!
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract technology staffing solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups in the technology domains of Communications / Infrastructure, Software Development, Semi-Conductors and Automotive. As specialists in our markets, we recruit and identify qualified individuals for our client's hiring needs.
Since our launch, ConSol Partners have quickly established themselves as a leading technology recruitment brand across UK, EU and USA. Our niche recruitment offering, coupled with an in-depth expert knowledge of our core markets, has enabled us to offer a true global recruitment solution and to date we have made placements in over 60 countries.
Consol Partners offers:
- A competitive base salary + commission, regular company trips (i.e. nights out, weekend's away).
- A heavy emphasis on formal and ongoing training and development around topics like "Recruitment Fundamentals", "Headhunting", "Effective Client Meetings", and "Business Development Skills."
- A clear career progression: our 'Progress" program is a step by step guide to develop your career. You are in control of your own promotions and salary, giving you the opportunity to platform your progress within the business every 6 months.
- An environment that is strategic, mature and collaborative, as well as fun and supportive.
The Delivery Manager will:
- Lead a team of Delivery Consultants
- Drive delivery and sourcing best practice, working closely with the Learning & Development team to evolve team capability and team's individual aspirations
- Drive consistency, process, and best practice
- Embrace the role of "player-coach". To lead from the front as a technical recruiter and an individual contributor
- Work closely with senior leadership team to define roles, priories and recruiting strategy for delivery team
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting process with a focus of building strong candidate pipelines and talent pools
- Regularly track pipelines, priorities, and performance metrics to share with senior consultants
- Strategize different ways to engage candidates and build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, marketing branding strategy for both ConSol and individual / s, referral generation, events and other sourcing campaigns
- Recommend and make improvements to sourcing, processes and recruitment strategy
The Right Individual
- Technical recruitment experience within a search firm, recruitment agency or an in-house team
- Experience in managing developing, growing and mentoring a team
- Possess technical and industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant skills, target companies, and identify tech communities
- Possess strong consultative and interpersonal skills as well as written and oral English communication skills
- Confident, ambitious, personable, resilient, self-motivated with the ability to think outside the box
- High energy with a passion for sales and desire to earn
Should this position be of interest to you please submit your CV in the first instance.