Nature of tasks
- Operations Role
- Participate in the 3rd Level on-call standby service.
- Project Management Role
- Serve as technical lead for designing, planning, assessing,implementing and/or migrating of the production environment for HQ and Delegations.
- Implementation of test environment and "Proof of Concept" (POC).
- Component Coordination Role
- ITIL Process
- Management of central monitoring infrastructure.
- Writing operational guidelines for the system administrators.
- Participation in training seminars for IT officers.
Knowledge and skills
- Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 Server administration.
- Active Directory and Group Policies administration.
- Microsoft Office products (Office 2010).
- Client environment (Windows 7).
- Windows configuration & troubleshooting (registry, configuration files ...).
- Enterprise environment.
- Ability to write technical notes in English.
- Profile requires highly skilled SCCM engineer (with certification) mandatory
- Scripting/automation skills
- The profile is for a senior SE with higher skills, he should lead, assess, design, document. The proposed candidate is a support guy, probably skilled but a support guy only…
- SCOM experience (monitoring). required
- The 2 certifications must be <10 years
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- Other certifications:
- MCTS: Administering and Deploying System Centre 2012,Configuration Manager
- MCTS: Microsoft System Centre
Summary of mandatory requirements
- Experience: Bachelor's degree + Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in domain OR Master's degree + Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in domain
- Languages: English Mandatory + French is a strong asset
- Start: This is a freelance position. We are looking for freelancers that are able to start ASAP