Senior AW365 Cx Solution Consultant.
Fully Remote Contract Role with opportunity to extend
750+ Euros Per day
ConSol Partners Client manages and integrates the complexity of international communications. The mission of the client is to free customers to focus on strategic initiatives that drive business forward. My clients experience and understanding of global communication solutions ensure that customers receive a consistent solution whenever facing issues.
ConSol Partners client is looking for someone who can demonstrate strong technical leadership and matrix tram management capabilities in a multi-national environment. My client is looking for someone with strong customer service skills whether internal or customer facing.
Mission/ Role purpose:
The AW365 CX Consultant has the responsibility of the architecture, technical strategy and design of next generation contact centre solutions and Customer experience journey. He/she is supporting the delivery team during the solution build phase: he/she is acting as the technical single point of contact for the solution delivered and drive technically the assigned design and build resources to ensure successful delivery and customer satisfaction.
He/she is taking responsibility of collecting customer business and technical requirements, translating them into an architecture and a technical strategy, evaluating the required consulting effort and delivering as required.
- Act as an expert on AW365 dialogue and identify the system architecture
- Recognise and assess client key business drivers and challenges.
- Create High- and Low-Level designs, configure the AW365 elements.
- Engage and partner with customers to jointly develop the architecture matching requirements and constraints.
- Produce customised architecture standards.
- Produce complex design documents.
- Test the implemented solutions and ensure smooth handover to operations
- Contributes to the effort of knowledge management (documentation of completed assignments, knowledge sharing through presentations, participation to consulting Communities of Interest, mentoring, …).
Very strong technical knowledge and/or experience in unified communications related services
Contact Centre and CX related services:
- Expert level knowledge and hands on experience of AW365 Dialogue and product suite
- Hands on experience with integration of voice & chat bots and CRM tools such as SAP, Sales Force, MS Dynamics.
- Hands on experience with MS SharePoint & SQL
- MS Teams enterprise voice (migration strategy, designs, voice policy, CAC, routing , federation, AD, Response Group, normalisation rule, power shell scripts, mobile client, etc..)
- Contact centre organisation and operation to be able to understand customer needs and translate them into a high-level design
- Data networking: solid knowledge of LAN, WAN technologies and associated QoS
- Good understanding of the RPA, AI and Bot tools available in the market (Google, Amazon etc..)
- Good understanding of Genesys Cloud (Attendant console, Recording, etc..) (optional)
- Cisco WebEx CC (optional)
Other skills and experience
- Demonstrated strong technical leadership and matrix team management capabilities in a multi-national environment.
- Effective customer senior management communication.
- Ability to handle complex situations (internal and customer facing).
- Expert level in the integration and implementation of at least one specific digital domain (to be listed according to requirements)
- Advanced level in one or more digital domain(s).
- Strong technical skills around telecommunications/IT solutions and services in general / university degree in Communications systems/or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience in customer facing organisations within the ICT and CX industry (channels, local representations working directly with customer IT management).
- Proven track record in driving and positioning security technical strategy to customers needs at senior IT/CxO level.
- Fluent in English
- Program and/or project management skills are a plus.
About Consol Partners.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with offices in the City of London, Berlin, and Los Angeles. We are now part of the global staffing group Empresaria connecting us with a variety of talented individuals. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands, and startups across the internet supply chain of communications, cloud and digital. ConSol Partners mission is to accelerate innovation through talent.