Project manager - Industrial Engineering
Nijmegen, Netherlands (50% Remote working)
Initial contract till December 2022 + extensions
Within the Business Group Analog & Logic ICs, we are developing products used in commodity market and new areas in Mobile, Automotive, Computing, Industrial and Consuming. We have a large portfolio of products running in both internal as external manufacturing sites.
For the Industrial & Sustaining Group, within BG Analog & Logic in Nijmegen, The Netherlands, we are looking for a Project Manager - Industrial Engineering. He/she will play a key role in our ambition to further grow our business. To enable this, we are starting up new projects for creating more flexibility and capacity in our supply chain and enhancing our cost leadership in manufacturing of our parts. The industrial project manager also will be leading manufacturing and quality improvement activities in line with our high automotive quality standards.
In this exciting role, you will define new initiatives and drive execution of projects and activities for efficient and effective manufacturing solutions in assembly, package and test area. In this function, you will lead a multifunctional team. You will be responsible for feasibility study, project concept and project execution.
What you will do
- Create project charter and initial plan together with Product Management and Sponsor
- Organize project setup and lead assigned team for successful execution of project
- Define deliverables, resource needs and align with key stakeholders
- Prepare Gates/Milestones and report status in Project Review Board
- Involve in Volume Ramp Up team for successful implementation of project deliverables
- Projects will mainly focus on technology transfers, process/product optimization and cost-down (value engineering) activities
- Owns assigned program roadmap, consolidating required information for assigned program portfolio
What you will need
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics, Mechanics
- Solid knowledge on Semiconductor technology in Diffusion, Assembly and Test area
- Show initiative, take ownership and have an entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to manage complex technical problems
- Customer and high quality oriented
- Min. 5 years of experience in project management and/or leading engineering activities
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good knowledge on MS-Office tools, like MS-Excel with strong analytical skills
- Target driven, shows initiative, own an entrepreneurial attitude and work independently
- Experience as Technical Lead and Analog Mixed Signal design.
No chip development, but optimizing existing products and ensuring that production of products is supported. So, for example, qualifying capacity expansion by new suppliers and improving products by using different materials in cost and quality. We are looking in advance for someone who has worked as a project manager on FE (diffusion process introduction) and/or BE (Assembly and Test process / product introduction) Not looking for a process improver, but product industrialization / back end side is a must. Person from the region Nijmegen, manages the team in Asia from Nijmegen. - Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics, Mechanics - Solid knowledge on Semiconductor technology in Diffusion, Assembly and Test area must! - Min. 5 years of experience in project management and/or leading engineering activities.
About the team
You will be working in an international team where you guide and steer your colleagues in Europe and Asia. For this you need excellent communication and team leadership skills and know how to work in a multicultural environment. The Industrial Project Manager will report to the Industrial & Sustaining Manager.