I am currently on the search for a Program Manager to work remote for a company based in London who may require you to attend site very rarely.
- Onshore Release Train/Program Manager Role(With Java/Microservices exposure):
- Responsible for development and maintenance of release train including the preparation and review of release & environment strategy; plans & estimation; management of interdependencies; providing cross-team synchronization and ensuring teams have a clear understanding of how their work helps the customer
- Builds and communicates release calendars and iterative planning cycles and synchronises with other RTMs across domains
- Facilitate PI planning establishing cadence aligning to Programme delivery plan.
- Design and produce regular status reports covering planning updates, RAID and budget position
- Expert level knowledge and proficiency in scaled Agile methodologies spanning value stream, portfolio, programme and team levels
- Strong stakeholder an collaboration skills with the ability to influence both business and technical partners
- Experience of running multiple matrix managed teams
- Off host Technology proficiency in JAVA , Microservices. Exposure to architecture and designs
The client that I am working for are interested in candidates with very good experience in:
- Program Management
- Release Train Experience
- Exposure to architecture and designs