Mobile Network Operator Project Manager
Initial 10 month contract + extensions
Hamburg, Germany (remote work is available on days to be agreed with the manager)
* Project is part of our client's Business Line Connectivity & Security, within PL Secure Embedded Transaction.
* Become part of a dynamic team that is leading the market for Secure Transaction, NFC and Network Access Services.
* The role is taking place within the Network Access Services team, aiming to set project management practices to its growing eUICC validation activities with MNOs (Mobile Network Operators) worldwide.
Mission context and summary:
* The Carrier Project Manager takes integral parts of the carrier onboarding cross functional team, acting as the central point for current and new MNO onboarding during the process of eUICC product development and testing/compliance.
* The candidate is the drumbeat maker of our client's MNO tracking and onboarding, driving the priorities given to the business development team as well as external contractors, making the link between the carrier tech validation team and the acquisition of testing means from MNOs, ensuring their eUICC product can be properly and successfully tested in due time.
* The carrier project manager has a key pivotal role in the onboarding of new MNOs into their compliancy pool, as well as into the acceptance of our client's eUICC products into the world-wide telecom ecosystem.
* This is a global role, requiring interactions with multiple individuals in APAC, EMEA and AMEC. The candidate is in very close relation with eUICC carrier leads, eUICC product marketing team, business development team in the field, and engineering across multiple continents.
* Responsible for driving multi-disciplinary individuals.
* Develop new and maintain overall MNO onboarding trackers from prospects and assignment to onboarding and testing status.
* Driving meetings, leading calls, monitoring activities, action items and collecting metrics.
* Work through carrier tech leads and product marketing requests and priorities.
* Reporting milestones and risks, tracking owners and actions.
* Generate meeting minutes, maintain action items, create central team folder in Sharepoint/Team site and document project related files for stakeholders.
* Generate/Consolidate presentations ranging from executive summary level or detailed weekly metrics monitoring level, depending on meeting audience.
* Inspire project team members to perform at the highest performance level.
* Ability to successfully drive the team with multiple disciplines from various departments.
* Navigate through priorities and resources limitations.
* Understanding our client's eUICC product process flow (bring-up timelines and milestones, customers constraints, certification).
* Working with team members in different time zones .
* BS in Engineering preferred. PMI/PMP certification desirable but optional.
* 5+ years as Project Manager.
* Knowledge of SIM/eSIM and MNOs way of working is a plus.
* Knowledge of embedded software, or semiconductor ways of working is a plus.
* Ability to multitask and track action owners is a must.
* Knowledge of Microsoft suite (Excel, OneNote, Team, Sharepoint, and Powerpoint), Collabnet, Confluence, MS Project, other project mgt tools experience.
* Strong foundational knowledge and project management approach to create project plan, establish timelines, create project trackers and related metrics, risk register, and stakeholder assignment.
* English is a Must