ICT Data Analyst MES
Initial 6 month freelance contract + extensions
- We provide the flexibility to work both from our office premises and remotely from home. This to maintain a healthy work-life balance while being an integral part of our team and take up this opportunity to undertake this challenging assignment. Working remotely from abroad is not a possibility.
As Data analyst of MES you will analyze complex datasets, identify patterns, and extract valuable insights. Next to that you will also develop and maintain data models, reports, and dashboards to support data-driven decision-making. This is a temporary assignment via a third-party agreement.
In general, this means that you will:
- Translate data - and reporting-related requirements from the Fab business units into designs and functional solutions which will be integrated in the data platform.
- You will investigate existing solutions and make proposals for improvements.
- Be involved in sculpting the new data platform together with the data platform architecture team.
- Play a part in the creation and maintenance of our client's data architecture principles, standards, and guidelines (conceptual, logical, and physical). Owner and custodian of the information reference architecture.
- Help to improve the quality of the data by defining key quality indicators and related reporting, together with data owners.
- Assist in setting up governance of data and reports.
- You will work in an Agile way which means deliver quickly through different iterations (sprints) and increments.
Required knowledge and skills
- You obtained a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science).
- Strong proficiency in data manipulation, visualization tools and ETL solutions (e.g., SAS, SQL, Python, Power BI, Azure data factory).
- Solid understanding of statistical concepts and experience with data analysis techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong analytics skills.
- Strong communication skills to effectively present complex findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You already have several years of experience in an IT position, preferably as a functional analyst, data analyst, system architect, business analyst or a similar position in a production environment, preferably (semiconductor) MES implementations.
- Your background allows you to quickly familiarize yourself with this business and IT processes.
- You have experience with Microsoft ecosystem is an asset.
- You are eager to learn and feel comfortable in a complex and demanding environment.
- You have no problem to follow the ICT governance processes and templates.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.