Trainee Recruitment Consultant
London; Near St Pauls Station
Salary: £19,000 to £23,000 + Full Training Programme + Generous Commission
We are looking for motivated, ambitious, confident individuals to join us as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. You will be based in our London office where you will receive industry leading training to ensure you are given all the tools you need to be an excellent specialist recruiter.
ConSol Partners is an award-winning, dynamic IT recruitment consultancy with an international focus, looking for recent graduates or sales individuals to join our business as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. With placements in over 60 countries worldwide, across our 6 specialist areas, Infrastructure & Telecommunications, Enterprise & Cloud, Software Development, Automotive & Autonomous Driving, IOT & Emerging Technologies and Semiconductors & Embedded Systems ConSol Partners are constantly expanding.
Our headquarters are in the heart of the city of London, with a regional office in Los Angeles and Austin, Texas. We have come a long way (after being founded in 2008 with just 4 members of staff) and it's because of this impressive, growth that we are able to offer an exciting, graduate training programme 'Perform' starting in August this year!
ConSol Partners are partnering with The Resilient Recruiter Academy led by Dr. Chris Walton PhD, who is an internationally recognised specialist in Personal Change and Peak Performance. This blended approach to your personal and professional development will Maximising Your Energy, Resilience and Performance, to help turn your vision of uncapped earning and fast-track career progression into a reality!
Some of the core modules included in the training are:
- Belief and Mindset
- Effective Candidate Search
- Engaging with candidates
- Successful negotiation
- Handling resistance and objections
What we offer you
- You will be paid a base salary and earn commission on every placement you make; you could expect to earn £30,000 in year one
- Take home up to 30% of the amount you make for the company
- Fun and open plan offices in the heart of the City of London
- Weekly/monthly prizes for top performing consultants (spa days/theatre tickets/experience days etc.)
- Incentive trip to Caribbean
- Director's lunches at Michelin-Star Restaurants
- Casual Dress Code
- Flexi time (after passing probation)
- Cycle to work scheme and Season Ticket loans as well an industry leading, long tenure benefits package.
- As an IT Recruiter, you are the middleman between an IT candidate looking for a new job and a client looking to recruit for their IT division
- Identifying and approaching suitable IT candidates who may already be in work, through various networking tools
- Reviewing and clarifying job specifications with your clients to understand what type of person they are looking to recruit
- Building and maintaining client relationships, many internationally
- Scheduling and coordinating your candidate interviews
- Developing a good understanding of your client's companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Providing regular updates and feedback to the clients and candidates
- Generating new business using targeted sales strategies either on the phone or in person
- Writing job adverts, registering new CVs, interview preparation, CV
- Building longstanding working relationships
As our ideal candidate you will be:
- Desirable experience in sales service, insurance sales, trading, brokerage, target driven environments
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Confident and personable
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Experience of working within a sales environment is highly
Should this position be of interest to you please submit your CV in the first instance for consideration.