Test and Characterization Engineer (temporary assignment)
6 month contract (extendable)
Design and perform electrical characterization on wafer level and package level. Support project teams with the development of PCBs and test set-ups as well as data analysis.
· Perform test for DC characterization, capacitance characterization and pulsed IV characterization on wafer level/ packaged level
· Placement of components
· PCB board level measurements: hard switching test, double pulse test, short circuit measurement, et al.
· Debug and document test setups
· Support project teams with the development of PCBs and test set-ups and performs tests and measurements of integrated circuits.
· Data analysis with MATLAB, Python JMP et al.
Required knowledge and skills
· Experience in wafer level electrical characterization
· Experience in PCB board development and testing
· Good data analysis skills using MATLAB, Python JMP et al
Duration of the assignment
· Minimum 6 months, extension possible
Desired start date and work regime
· As soon as possible
· Fulltime (5 days/week, 40 hours)