Technical Project Management for Security and AI & ML (German Speaking)
Initial 12 month contract + extensions (up to 3 year project)
Hamburg, Germany (2-3 days remote)
Related innovation projects in the Industrial Systems Innovation Team. Projects are co-funded by public authorities like ministries, regional govt. or the European Union. Project partners will be participants from multiple European countries and organizations (research, universities, SME, large enterprise).
* Planning and managing all milestones in the context of the innovation projects
* Leading project consortia and representing the project towards funding authorities and the research community
* Organizing workshops with external project partners and representing our client in external project consortia
* Monitoring costs, contracts, schedules and resource workloads
* Reporting to management on project status
* Reporting to funding authorities on project status / results
* Performing risk management for running projects and lessons learned for future projects
* Share requirements & insights gathered from research projects to internal product roadmap
* Experience with co-funded projects by public authorities is required
* Experience with 5G/6G projects is helpful
* Technical background would be helpful (Especially on ML and/or Security on Edge Devices/Embedded Systems)
For this position we are not looking for a high experienced "classic" project manager as the technical background is very important for this position. This is a project manager role for public funded project (experience with this kind of projects is a plus, same for innovation projects) but it really is important for the candidate to follow technical meetings. The focus of this role is not on the classic administrative part of a project manager. Hence we are looking for a person with a technical background (see responsibilities above) who can provide first experience with (small) projects.