Software Technical Lead
6/12 month contract followed by perm
Remote until Q1, Followed by relocation to Stavanger, Norway.
ConSol Partners are currently working with a foodtech scale up client based in Southern Norway. They are a team of passionate product focused developers, who all believe feedback is the truly missing ingredient to the food and beverages industry, and thus have decided to create an international customer feedback solution to help improve the industry in a customer first way. Because of their growth, they are now looking to hire a Tech lead, to work on all areas of product development, working in close collaboration with cross-functional teams from Product Management, Development, UX, Test, DevOps and Data Science. You will have a broad responsibility for their technology and work closely with the CTO in shaping everything happening "under the hood". You will take lead in development, shape the way they work and be a mentor for the rest of the development team.
Their solution is built using a modern micro service architecture, hosted on AWS, focusing on scalability from day one. In addition to a solid back-end, great user experiences are central to everything they do.
- Back- and front-end development with a touch of DevOps.
- Ensure high quality deliveries and take pride in good software craftsmanship.
- Be responsible for making the right choices on our technology stack.
- Automate where it makes sense and work toward continuous delivery.
- Contribute to a DevOps and data-driven development culture.
- Experience working with modern versions of PHP development
- Experience with cloud - ideally AWS
- Strong working knowledge of Microservices architecture development
- Knowledge of frontend development is a plus