System Architect ServiceNow
Initial 6 month contract + extensions
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project
Become part of the startup of a dynamic team that is leading our client on a digital transformation journey. Your role is to be an ambassador for the Agile and DevOps way of working within our client. There is a lot of room for new ideas and innovations and you will be supported to have a continuous focus on development, coaching and creating a supportive environment for your team.
As System Architect ServiceNow you will be responsible for managing and leveraging the ServiceNow platform and its relations with other infrastructural components.
* Creation and maintenance of reference architectures: design directives, standards and solution blocks
* Participate in architecture discussions, and create roadmap
* Lead the design and implementation of ServiceNow related solutions that will help our internal customers optimize their work
* Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop and implement solutions with automated tests
* Review work and assure adherence to best standards and practices
* Help support Product Manager/Owner to setup strategy and vision
To be successful in this role you have:
* A university degree with business IT management orientation, completed training as an IT system administrator or comparable qualification, as well as initial work experience would be an advantage;
* 10+ years of IT experience;
* 5+ years' experience with ServiceNow modules, ITSM, ITOM, Performance Analytics
* Knowledge of and experience with IT architecture methodologies and processes (e.g. TOGAF), service management methods and processes (ITIL) and agile (SCRUM, SAFe)
* Proven track record in road mapping, technical architecture design, solution definition, project management/execution, change/risk management
* Constant desire to improve the status quo, to learn about and discover new things.
* Experience with acting between business & IT service organization, being persuasive when required.
* Good IT background knowledge covering multiple areas including networking, workplace and applications support
* Good understanding of out-of-the-box and customized integrations for ServiceNow
* Capable of leading implementation of new products on the ServiceNow Platform
* Enthusiastic about ServiceNow as a solution and like to explore the capabilities of the platform
* Able to deal with ambiguity and changing environments
* Structured, analytical and logical mindset with strong communication skills
* Able to manage customer expectations and focus customer communication to the required business value instead of the requested technical solution.