Data Solution Architect
Remote for now but office locations are London / Den Haag (Netherlands) candidates need to be based near location.
6 month contract with a project length of around 2-3 years.
- Guiding integration options for diverse landscape of portfolio companies.
- Translating enterprise standards to the unique environment of New Energies B2B and B2C business entities.
- Providing architecture solution guidance and assurance for the utility supplier and service B2B and B2C for the entire lifecycle of the deal IT landscape within product development focused agile teams.
Assist with assessment of market standard solutions and influence of vendor roadmaps and strategy.
Ideally we are looking for someone with proven track record for delivery in the Energy B2B space in EU region with an understanding of what works and what does not work and have faced challenges in that space and fixed them.
- Experience in working with B2B solutions in Europe for Energy
- Experience with Europe energy supply (retail), both gas and power
- Experience with energy demand forecast and pricing systems
- Experience with transaction administration and billing/settlement for energy supplier
- Experience of working with integrating systems controlling DERMS and multi-product offerings
- Preference for working with Energy trading solutions in Europe markets
- Capability to define the end to end architecture and work closely with the development team for helping implement the architecture vision
- Knowledge in implementing cloud (AWS/Azure) based solutions for Energy B2B space
- Experience with vendor selection and past experience of working for energy retailer, ideally cross European