Senior Frontend Engineer
12 month initial contact followed by permanent employment
Location: Trondheim, Norway
ConSol Partners are collaborating with a leading semiconductor company in Norway. Working with software in agile development projects, you will be responsible for developing automated test cases and maintaining build and test automation frameworks, according to the principles of Continuous Integration. You will contribute to ensuring the quality of software deliverables. You will be an integral part of the teams creating customer facing software products like nRF Connect for Desktop
- Managing the Continuous Integration system
- Coordinating and managing the testing process on the team
- Automating and executing acceptance tests for releases
- Programming for test case development and automation
- Collaborating in a cross functional team of developers, designers, and test engineers
Qualifications And Skills
- Sc. or B.Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- 5+ years relevant experience in the software industry
- Knowledge of UI testing
- Knowledge about test infrastructure development and automation
- Knowledge of DevOps domain
- Strong English communication skills, written and spoken
We are looking for a team player with strong collaboration skills and the ability to work independently. We believe that you are a positive, organised and service minded individual. Moreover, we hope that you are curious to learn, eager try out new things and continuously improve, while acknowledging that failure is an important part of learning. You will be part of a fast-paced environment with constantly changed priorities and not one quiet or repetitive day. With your genuine interest in performing to the highest of your ability, you will be given time to grow into your role.
You will be challenged, inspired and supported. Our teams enjoy a professional and informal working environment. We value and encourage continuous development of skills and expertise to the highest levels. We are proud of our Norwegian heritage, our highly skilled international workforce, world-leading innovation and professional excellence. We offer a variety of tasks and projects and the possibility to work alongside some of the world's leading experts within their field. We encourage our employees to challenge the established and dare to innovate, while expecting high performance, dedication and the will to learn.
Please send CV for further details.