Initial contract till end of 2022 + extensions
The Site Security Representative is responsible for ensuring the site compliance to applicable Information Security standards. (ISO27001, Common Criteria , TISAX, GSMA, China certifications)
1) Site Security management
Security system and documentation
- Supports the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and the maintenance of the Site Security procedures and documentations.
- Implements the security requirements, policies and procedures related to required certifications or other customer requirements, and supports upcoming requirements.
Controls and reports
- Responsible for all mandatory reports for certifications.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling various areas according to the applicable requirements.
- In charge of incident and risk management
- Checks and monitors the impact on Security for all site changes - responsible for change management of the site
Alignment and Coordination
- Interfaces with other organizations (IT, Cyber-security, HR, Real Estate, Global Security) to coordinate audits preparation and daily business requirements.
- Participates to the various security related reviews with different teams and stakeholders.
2) German sites alignment
- Participates in Global Security alignment reviews as well as the CTO Certification team alignment reviews.
- Supports other German sites for Security compliance in coordination with Real Estate and Global Security. (list to be provided)
CTO (audits & certifications team) and dotted line with Global Security.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in security operations or certification
Must also possess and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluent English
- Possess problem solving and project management fundamentals
- Sound knowledge of physical security practices and principles
- High standard of ethics combined with ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to relate to employees at all levels
Experience supporting ISO 15408/Common Criteria, ISO 27001, … a plus