Senior Product Designer
ConSol Partners' client is the premier cloud solution for managing and optimising influencer campaigns at scale for global organisations. ConSol Partners' client has international partnerships with companies such as Mattel, Disney, Tiffany & Co, Airbnb, Ralph Lauren, CVS, Dell, Edelman, Creative Artist Agency, and many more.
At ConSol Partners' client, you will work as a Senior Product Designer to help create and shape unique, user-centric enterprise software. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation and obtain deep experience in the emerging industry, as well as the chance to collaborate with teams from all around the world.
- Create clean, effective, UX-driven mockups & prototypes while understanding the business goals of a project
- Work closely with the product team to optimize workflows and usability of the platform
- Support the development team in the agile development process to ensure high product quality
- Document & create visual components to contribute to the design system
- Perform usability tests
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders and communicating recommendations for product, UX strategy
- 5+ years of commercial UX/UI experience
- Exceptional knowledge of UX/UI patterns and best practices
- Experience in defining user flows & creating rapid product prototypes
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to work closely with overseas teams (late hours may be required)
- Passion for usability
- Experience in user research, research planning, and consulting
- Practical knowledge of HTML/CSS, technologies & browsers limitations
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Berlin, Los Angeles & Austin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
Salary: 63.000 €
Location: Poland or Europe (remote)