Infrastructure Project Manager
Salary: from 500 € to 520 € per day
Start date and duration: 4.10.2021, initially 15 months
ConSol Partner's client manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. ConSol Partner's client extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with their understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
ConSol Partner's client is looking for two Infrastructure Project Managers for two missions.
Mission 1: Operational Steering of Infrastructure - Operator Steering & Management of non-standard requests.
Mission 2: Operational management of Infrastructure - Remote sites, Asset Management and IPAM.
The operational context of the requirement:
-The Network Operating Center (NOC) is part of the Network And Connectivity (NAC) service line in the ENGIE IT Network & Cybersecurity Services (NCS) family of services.
-The ENGIE IT NOC (Network Operation Center) is a network and security operation service available to the Group and to ENGIE entities. Its mission is to carry out operations on network and security infrastructures, in Datacenter, Cloud and remote site environments (e.g.: AWS / AZURE "Highway to Cloud" interconnection infrastructures, "Zscaler" Proxy and Cloud VPN services, Software Define WAN, LAN and Wifi services, etc.).
-The NOC is made up of more than 35 people spread over Saint-Ouen (75%) and Brussels (25%) and organised into two teams:
- The NOC Back Office, made up of technical experts, in charge of operating the services
- The NOC Front Office, which supports the Back Office in tooling and industrialisation activities, process management and Operational Infrastructure Management (POI)
- Asset & Configuration Management
- Experience in piloting Operators, in France or Belgium and if possible, internationally
- Ticketing tool Service Now
- General knoweldge of network and security infrastructures
- Network exploitation tools: Splunk, Spectrum, Cacti or equivalent
- IPAM, DNS, DHCP and Technology INFOBLOX
- Technologies LAN and Wifi Cisco. Hardware integration (cabling, racking, basic configuration)
- Firewalls FORTINET
- Technologies SD WAN et SD LAN Cisco
- Scripting (Python, AWS lambda)
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Berlin, Los Angeles & Austin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.