Our client is a leading service supplier and they are looking to secure the services of an Infrastructure Engineer.
This is a great opportunity to support a team environment and leading the end client with a transition to DevOps in the
future with the opportunity to work with other end clients and develop your skillset.
The ideal candidate should have proven experience of supporting and maintaining MS Servers,desktop environments,
remote support of SQL Server 2012,,databases, AD, Hyper V, DNS, VPN and Powershell.
Knowledge of any of the following is considered a plus:
- Java, Jasper Server, Web Apps - Apache tomcat - deploy and maintenance
- JIRA, Remedy, Citrix,
- Cisco Call Manager
- Linux - basic knowledge commands and monitoring tools.
- Video protocols - SDP, RTSP, VLC
- PLC and/or SCADA exposure
- SAN administration
- Flexibility to work oncall and nights (shift basis)
- Ideal candidates with possess their own transport and valid driving licence (Travel expenses provided)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Berlin, Los Angeles & Austin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.