FPGA Development Engineer
Initial 3 month contract + extensions
We are looking for an electronics design engineer with excellent technical skills in the field of FPGA design and programming. You will work on a variety of different projects in the domain of life sciences and novel sensing technologies for industrial, medical and space applications.
- Design & develop FPGA applications in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Analysis of new project requirements and definition of system specifications.
- Design of Data (pre)processing applications.
- Design and implementation of high bandwidth read-out systems.
- Work closely with an interdisciplinary team of system engineers, electronics design engineers and researchers.
- Work according to agreed customer timelines and report on progress internally and to customers.
- Manage time effectively and quickly adapt to new project requirements
Required knowledge and skills
- You hold a Master's degree in Electronics with at least 5 years of experience in FPGA design and programming for industrial applications.
- Digital techniques & VLSI Design o VHDL coding rules in high-speed applications (CDC, FSM, pipelining, ...)
- Behavioral and Timing simulation techniques
- Tcl/TK scripting in an EDA environment
- Verification using virtual (ILA) and laboratory equipment (MSO, LSA) o FPGA development environments (Xilinx + Lattice) o Embedded Linux environment (Petalinux and PYNQ)
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills and fluent in English.