Embedded Validation Engineer
6-12 month contract followed by permanent employment.
Salary: €60000 - €80000 per annum
ConSol Partners are collaborating with a leading semiconductor company in Norway. They are looking for Embedded Software Validation Engineers responsible for developing automated test cases and maintaining build & test automation frameworks, according to the principles of Continuous Integration company.
- Analyzing new SW/HW features and non-functional requirements in order to design and implement automated test cases following the companies defined SW Verification process.
- Maintaining a fully automated build-and-test system to detect failures and errors as early as possible.
- Following-up on bugs and providing test evidence for further analysis by team members or other projects in the company, to ensure end-to-end compatibility.
- Programming in embedded C for the target side for test case development and in Python on the PC side for test control and automation.
- Bachelor or Master in Electronics Engineering or similar.
- Experience or education with embedded FW development and micro-controllers based on RTOS architecture.
- Knowledge of Embedded C programming and Python.
- Knowledge of test infrastructure development and automation using Continuous Integration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Please send your CV for further details.