Embedded Software Engineer
Initial contract till end of 2022 + extensions
Our team provides solutions in short range wireless applications, dealing both with audio and low power connectivity functionality for wireless consumer audio devices like earbuds, headphones and (gaming) headsets.
Now we work on a successor.
An application and application samples need to be developed.
This application implements the IC's behaviour the product integrator needs to build a complete device, like a headphone.
Key areas of responsibility
The Software Engineer
* Is responsible for a subsystem, component, or module
* Understands and communicates consequences of his design on the architecture.
* Estimates the effort for his own work and contributes in reviewing the estimates of peers.
Possibly executes feasibility studies to underpin the estimations.
* Creates a design for the software that is to be made.
* Codes and tests the software modules.
* Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
* Plans his own short-term assignments and reports on progress.
* works in line with the software engineering processes of the department.
Main experience required
* Embedded programming in C, bare metal or using an RTOS
* Scripting in Python
* working in teams.
* modern software engineering methods, tools, and processes.
Assets The items below are a bonus, not essential:
* Experience with Bluetooth Smart/BLE