Embedded Firmware Engineer
Initial contract till end of 2022 + extensions
Provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project:
Signal Processing Algorithms, Systems and Applications / Smart TRX RFE FW
* Create radar transceiver driver firmware specifications based on hardware specifications, radar system specifications and validation and customer needs.
* Develop radar transceiver driver firmware considering both functionality and performance specifications and processor constraints.
* Work as an integral part of a project team, supporting other team members to create high quality code by taking part in code reviews and sharing your ideas for improvement.
* Implement and test embedded firmware based on the specifications and within hardware constraints.
* Provide high quality and timely deliverables (code, documentation, presentation material, demo) as agreed in your project.
* Take part in and support the bring-up and validation of your firmware.
* Propose new ideas and improvements to the way of working to improve the firmware creation for automotive radar.
* MSc in Electronic Engineering, Computer science or similar, with focus on embedded firmware,
* You have 4-6 years working experience in a relevant domain,
* Extensive working knowledge of C, C++,
* Hands-on experience with embedded system hardware and embedded FW debugging on hardware,
* Experience in microcontroller programming,
* Experience in DSP programming is a plus.