6/12 month contact followed by perm
Remote until September/October then relocation to Stavanger, Norway Required
My client are a leading medical technology company in Norway. They are experts in the industry and are at the cutting edge of technology within the industry, having a wide portfolio of products which are actively used in education and the medical industry to help prevent medical errors & provide training to medical staff. They are currently creating a brand-new physical product based on their physical technology platform and are now building the foundation of this team! They are currently looking to hire multiple Electronics Developers/Engineers to work tasks such as exploring new technology, prototyping, development, and maintenance of electronics.
- Electronics design: Schematics and PCB layout, circuit board production and sourcing
- Designs with embedded microcontrollers, like STM32
- Communication and radio interfaces (CAN, I2C, SPI, USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth)
- Sensors and actuators, power, battery and thermal design and management
- EMC design and troubleshooting. Testing for regulatory approval
- Experience in embedded software and/or mechatronics is highly desirable
Not all of these skills are required, so if you are a strong Electronics developer with a passion to make a change and open to relocation, then please get in touch!