Electronic HW System Engineer
Initial 3 month contract + extensions
As an electronic HW design engineer, you will be involved in the definition and execution of HW projects. Together with the engineering team and possibly external partners, you will realize an electronic product, including prototypes and validation tests.
- You are responsible for the development of the electronics, from the system design, over the different design phases, to prototype and production phase.
- Your tasks also include hardware design : components selection, electrical calculations, schematics drawing, layout specifications writing, layout review, lab measurements and prototype debugging
- You work intensely together with the clients (us or industry) and with the other members of the project team to realize the product.
Required knowledge and skills
- You have a master degree in electronics engineering Ø You have strong experience in system architecture design, analog and high speed digital hardware design (CPU, FPGA, SoC, Ethernet, USB, PCI, SerDes,...) preferably with the focus on analog design, low noise, Signal Integrity, high speed data, ...
- Knowledge of Altium Designer is a plus
- You work precise and independently to achieve a high quality 'First Time Right' product.
- You can communicate fluently in English, Dutch is a plus.