Electrical setup Software Development Engineer
Initial 6 month contract + extensions
We are building an electrical test setup to characterize memory arrays of various design and technologies, and we need a software engineer to develop the code for driving the measurements.
- The software architecture of our test setup will be designed internally by our senior SW Engineer, who will then supervise the core coding to be executed by the selected engineer.
- The program will need to communicate to the measurement instrumentation and the test prober, and overall drive the measurement of memory arrays (up to 1MBit devices).
Required knowledge and skills
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering, preferably with working experience in coding
- Proficient in Python, C, Labview
- Interact and communicate with the R&D teams and the HW support teams
- Good communication skills in English