Initial 8 month contract + extensions
Remote Working / Eindhoven, Netherlands (2-3 days onsite per week, remaining days remote working)
Provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
We are looking for someone who is able to help use develop automation around privilege access management.
This automation will use a database to store the truth of the environment which has to be reflected on the infrastructure.
This infrastructure mostly consists out of Redhat Linux systems, NetApp storage systems and AWS native storage both on premise as in the AWS cloud.
We are looking for someone with a site reliability engineering mindset that has very good software development skills and not for a sysadmin that has sometimes written a script.
They have to develop the automation tooling in CI/CD pipeline with proper testing.
The automation needs to be developed with a design for failure mindset where the unexpected is to be expected. It is better to fail the execution for inspection than to continue in destruction.
The software also needs to be deployed in various environments so documentation and readability are also key as well as a structured setup.
* Must have: Competent on Storage skills
o NetApp API
* Must Have: Proficient programming skills
o Bash scripting
o Rest API/SDKs
o Work with CI/CD pipelines and able to set this up for this initiative.
* Must have: Competent Linux Redhat knowledge
o authentication and authorization skills
o ssh, sudo, login, pam, etc.
o Linux login process
o Recent Linux knowledge (e.g. systemd)
o Encryption at rest and in flight
* You have great English communication skills, both verbally as in writing.
* You like working in multi-disciplinary teams also with people who live in other parts of the world.
* DevOps mindset: You are a team-player that is eager to develop and maintain cool products to automate/optimize processes in a complex IT infrastructure and are able to build and maintain productive working relationships.
* Willing to learn and also willing to teach to colleagues.