Audio DSP Software Engineer (C/C++)
Initial contract till end of 2022 + extensions
Remote Working / Dresden, Germany (1st week onsite for ramp up, occasional onsite after this)
Our client is a global semiconductor company creating solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. One focused market is audio and radio system solution on System-On-Chip.
- Develop multi-standard radio control stack for our client's AM/FM HD/DAB Car Radio solutions integrated in Android
- implementation of embedded firmware
- development for DAB radio systems
- Excellent C AND C++
- Assembly Coding skills
- Experience in DSP SW architecture, Embedded System design and implementation in an RTOS environment
- Good understanding of Audio system domain, Digital signal processing and Knowledge of fixed point programming techniques
- Experience with embedded development toolchains, debugging tools and version control systems
- Experience in continuous Development and integration environment (Jenkins, Bamboo etc.)
Nice To Have
- Fluent in German
- Solid understanding of compiler, linker, loader and other tools
- Prototype new features on MATLAB or equivalent and demonstrate using Simulation
- Experience with Audio Peripherals such as ADC, DAC, SPDIF, PCM, IIS, TDM, PDM etc.
- Knowledge and experience using Audio precision, Oscilloscope, Spectrum analyzer and Logic Analyzer.
- Audio related experience