Analogue Mixed-Signal Designer
Initial contract till end of the year + extensions
Remote / Hamburg, Germany (onsite ramp up in Hamburg 2-3 weeks)
- Team size ~28
- Project in Automotive department (Radar)
- System Clocking for SoC: Signal Digitalisation, Buffertechnology, High-Phase-Noice requirements
- Analog Mixed Signal Design in the area of Radar and Radio IPs
- Performs semiconductor design engineering assignments including engineering and designing chip layout circuits, circuit checking, documenting specifications, modifying
- Reviews product requirements and logic diagrams for device definition.
- Responsible for projects, or portions of projects, to design, verify, modify, and evaluate semiconductor devices and components.
- Develops, modifies and evaluates electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for hardware and other systems.
Nice to Have:
- Layout skills
- Candidates with analogue signal knowledge only are also welcome