High Speed Analog IC Design Senior Engineer
- Responsible for design of ultra-high-speed analog/mixed-signal ICs for optical communication systems, including data converter, driver, TIA, and clock.
- Responsible for system or block level specification breakdown, design constraints and testing solutions for different circuit blocks or modules.
- Cooperate with fabrication process engineering team to improve the device performance, ensure IC quality, reliability and yield.
- Rich experiences and strong abilities of circuit design based on advanced CMOS, SiGe, GaAs and other HBT(heterojunction bipolar transistor) processes.
- Master with more than 5 years industrial experiences on high-speed or high-frequency IC development, or PhD.
- Familiar with semiconductor fabrication process including CMOS and compound HBTs.
- Multi-site team management and collaboration.
- Willing to travel overseas if necessary.