ADAS Certification Engineer
Contract Length: 12 months (extendable)
ConSol Partners have collaborated with a leading luxury British automotive company who are currently looking to make multiple hires to join their team in the UK on a fully remote basis. This role will contribute to the management of the Certification and Homologation process of ADAS Features & Systems from concept to end of volume production to ensure all vehicles meet the necessary legislative requirements.
- Working with ADAS component, system and feature owners, this role will work to ensure the required homologation and certification processes are completed to meet legislative requirements for each of the sales markets required.
- Identify regulatory homologation requirements unique to ADAS sub-assemblies as appropriate to each model.
- Liaise with internal & external technical teams and approval authorities to ensure data required for approval is collected and prepared according to regulations.
- Monitor the New Product Development Plan and conduct assessments to determine requirements in support of ADAS vehicle system certification.
- Leading the relevant ADAS type approval activities by liaising with the Engineering, Product Compliance, Product Development, Test Facilities and V&V departments
- A strong engineering and product legislation background
- Previous experience in certification and homologation and collaboration with Technical Services/Government Authorities.
- Ethical, moral, and compliant conduct as to build and further expand the network to regulators, legislators, and internal stakeholders
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience preferred
- 7+ year's experience
- Previous experience in certification and homologation and collaboration with Technical Services/Government Authorities
- In depth knowledge of Assisted and Automated driving systems