Account Manager - Recruitment - £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
ConSol Partners are a highly successful and well-established recruitment and staffing solutions business with offices in London, LA and Austin. We deliver both permanent and contract staffing solutions to our blue-chip client base in support of their ICT and Communications needs. As part of the London Stock Exchange listed, Empresaria Group of Companies, we continue to grow and deliver our services across EMEA and the US.
An opportunity has arisen to hire a Account Manager who will build multiple client and candidate relationships, fully understanding the end-to-end recruitment process.
The successful candidate will be largely self-managing and able to manage their time and priorities aligned to the needs of the role following initial training and supervision from existing internal resources.
- Generate client pipeline through consistent account development
- Develop trusted client relationships by acting as an advisor to the client, managing interactions in a consultative way and by adding value in the process of analysing talent issues and identifying needs
- Lead pitch meetings, demonstrating refined skill in articulating the reasons to work with ConSol Partners, handling objections
- Open up multiple new clients and demonstrate growth of ConSol Partners' core customer base within current account management
- Actively engage in wider new business initiatives in partnership with other teams or divisions
- Experience in IT recruitment (desirable)
- Consistent billing record
- Ambitious- someone who is looking to move into management or team leadership
- Strong communicator
- Demonstrate delivering growth in sales
- Strong strategic mind coupled with a passion for leading from the front
- Ability to think outside the box
- A self-motivated and hard-working disposition
What we offer you:
- You will be paid a base salary and earn commission on every placement you make
- Take home up to 30% of the amount you make for the company
- Fun and open plan offices in the heart of the City of London
- Weekly/monthly prizes for top performing consultants (spa days/theatre tickets/experience days etc.)
- Incentive trip to Caribbean, USA
- Director's lunches at Michelin-Star Restaurants
- Casual Dress Code
- Flexi time (after passing probation)
- Cycle to work scheme and Season Ticket loans as well an industry leading, long tenure benefits package
Should this position be of interest to you please submit your CV in the first instance.