We are pleased to announce international Staffing Group Empresaria has agreed to purchase 65% of ConSol Partners for a total cash consideration of approximately GBP9.4 million. The remaining 35% will be held by our leadership team.
With ConSol Partners’ strong market position and global footprint in tech, the investment was a natural fit for both parties.
With Empresaria focusing on the development of global leading brands, particularly niche sectors, ConSol Partners’ strong market presence, was seen as a key growth opportunity for Empresaria’s IT & Design sector.
ConSol Partners’ co-founders Marc Cohen and Graeme Hubert had this to say:
“We’re absolutely thrilled with the investment and partnering with Empresaria, a respected and well-established leading brand who share our global vision, our growth within the niche tech markets that we have proven our expertise and value in. We are looking forward to growing the business and strengthening their IT portfolio.” (Marc Cohen)
“It’s going to be an exciting couple of years for both Empresaria and ConSol Partners with both businesses looking to fast-track growth. This investment will play a key part in ConSol Partners’ improving our standing as a leader within niche tech and expanding Empresaria’s coverage in IT & tech recruitment. We are looking forward to partnering with Empresaria’s Management team to ensure continued growth and success for many years to come.” (Graeme Hubert)
From the Empresaria perspective, Chief Executive Officer, Joost Kreulen:
“We are delighted to announce another investment in a leading brand, in line with our stated strategy, which further strengthens our presence in IT recruitment, a market with high growth prospects. The ConSol business is geographically diversified, profitable and cash generative, with a good proportion of temporary/contract business and a track record of strong organic growth. This investment complements Empresaria’s current operations and is expected to be earnings enhancing during its first full year with Empresaria. We are excited by the growth plans for ConSol as part of the Group and look forward to working with the management team to ensure we maximise the potential for the business.”